The following applies to this website:
1. The contents of this website have been compiled with the utmost care. The website is only intended for informative purposes. Duynie does not guarantee that the contents of the website are correct, current or complete. No guarantee is given regarding the suitability of the content of the website or the continuous operation of the website.
2. Duynie may modify (or have modified) or terminate the website at its discretion and at any time, with or without prior notice. Duynie is not responsible for the consequences of modification or termination.
3. Duynie is not responsible for hyperlinks or other references to third party websites that relate to a particular aspect of this site.
4. Downloading information or other material that is made available on this website is at your own risk. You are responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data as a result of the download.
5. The copyright for the content, the image, the design and the software of this website belongs to Duynie. Unauthorised or improper use of the website or the contents of this website can lead to an infringement of intellectual property rights. You are responsible for everything you send from this website.
6. Duynie reserves the right to refuse, prohibit or restrict the access of a person to the website, or any part of the website without any prior notice being required.