Monday 16 March 2020UPDATE: Corona Measures by Duynie Feed
UPDATE: Corona measures by Duynie Feed
For Duynie Group, the health and safety of employees, suppliers, customers and other stakeholders is paramount. We are therefore closely monitoring the developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Duynie Group heeds the advisories and guidelines issued by local health authorities and the WHO and determines its own policy on that basis.
This means that measures have been taken to avoid the risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19) and to ensure that Duynie Feed’s co-workers and logistics service providers can continue to work safely. A summary of the measures is given below.
Product managers and back-office staff remain available
- The sales managers will not be going out to visit customers. They are working from home and can be reached by telephone for orders, questions and support.
- Duynie Feed is helping its staff to work from home as much as possible. This also applies for office staff, order processing and planning. They can be reached via the usual telephone numbers 01977 516 540
Order like you usually do
The government has designated the animal feed sector as one of the vital sectors in the food chain. The Duynie team will make every effort to deliver co-products to you. You can help us by placing your orders. You can do so via:
- Your Sales Manager
- Email email@example.com
- Call 01977 516 540.
Drivers are taking additional hygiene measures
The Duynie Feed drivers (and logistics providers working under the instruction of Duynie Feed) are working according to a tightened protocol. This means, among other things:
- Drivers will avoid physical contact and will remain at a distance of at least 6 feet.
- Drivers will not visit on-site facilities such as the company cafeteria.
- These measures will remain in force until further notice. Check this website regularly for the latest updates.
- In case of any questions, please contact your sales manager.
- We are counting on your understanding and we thank you for your cooperation.
Link for more information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public