The benefits of liquid feed
- The high palatability of our co-products results in higher feed intake and therefore higher nutrient density in the diet. Including co-products in the diet can contribute towards:
- Increased milk yield;
- Increased Daily Weight Gain (DLWG) and Feed Conversion (FC);
- Improved animal health and fertility.
- Compared to other types of feed, considerable savings on feed costs are possible.
- No selection at the feed fence thanks to 'cohesion' with the roughage.
- Prevents heating of mixed products, thanks to the low pH value.
- Homogenous mixture.